Microsoft Windows 11 is now available for compatible devices. The new operating system promises to be more secure, efficient, and reliable than previous versions of the software.
The windows 11 compatibility check is a website that allows users to see if their device is compatible with the new Microsoft Windows.
What is the best way to get Windows 11? Is it possible to get Windows 11 for free? Everything you need to know about Windows 11 is right here.
Windows 11 is the successor of Windows 10, which was launched in 2015. It is a major version of the Windows NT operating system created by Microsoft and announced on June 24, 2021. Is it possible for me to have Windows 11 right now? The update to Windows 11 will begin on October 5, 2021, although Microsoft has said that it may take until the middle of 2022 for everyone to get it. Windows 11 is claimed to be faster and easier to use than Windows 10; it includes significant changes to the Windows shell inspired by the abandoned Windows 10X, such as a revamped Start menu, the replacement of its “live tiles” with a distinct “Widgets” panel on the taskbar, and much more. Windows 11 has more stringent hardware requirements than Windows 10 due to new security regulations.
Windows 11 System Requirements
The system requirements for Windows 11 are shown below. If your computer does not match these criteria, you may be unable to install Windows 11 on it and may consider buying a new PC to do so.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster on a suitable 64-bit CPU or System on a Chip with 2 or more cores (SoC). At least 4 gigabytes (GB) of RAM is required.
- a storage device with a capacity of 64 GB or more
- Secure Boot is supported by the system firmware, which is UEFI.
- With the WDDM 2.0 driver, it’s compatible with DirectX 12 or later.
- 8 bits per color channel on a high definition (720p) monitor larger than 9″ diagonally.
Verify that Windows 11 is compatible.
Windows 11 is now available as a free upgrade for Windows 10 users with eligible devices. Let’s see whether your computer is capable of running Windows 11.
- To do so, just go to your browser and look for a PC health checking program. You may use the microsoft.com link here, which will take you to a page with all of the pc health checker download choices. Alternatively, go to the PC Health Check app – AKA.MS link.
- Simply click this link, and the PC health checker program for your Windows 10 machine will begin to download.
- After downloading the program, you can see our PC health immediately to see whether your computer can run Windows 11 or not. Simply launch the application and click on “check now” to discover if your computer satisfies the Windows 11 requirements.
- If you want to view all of the results, click on all results, and you’ll be sent to a page with all of the field requirements.
How can I get Windows 11?
If your machine matches the necessary system requirements, follow the instructions below to update to Windows 11.
Check for the latest Windows updates.
- Open settings on your Windows 10 computer by pressing the Windows key + I.
- Select Updates and Security, then Windows Update, and then Check for Windows Updates.
- If the update is available, you will be given the opportunity to download and install it.
- This will download Windows 11 files from Microsoft’s website, which may take anything from a few minutes to many hours (depend on your Internet speed)
- After that, all you have to do is reboot your computer to make the changes, and your machine will be upgraded to the brand new Windows 11 operating system.
Installation Assistant for Windows 11
If you don’t see the Windows 11 update option in the update area, what should you do? The option to update Windows 10 to Windows 11 through the Windows 11 Installation Assistant is always accessible. This is the easiest way to get Windows 11 installed on your existing device. Here’s how to do it:
- Locate the Windows 11 Installation Assistant on the Microsoft website.
- Before you begin, read the “Before you begin” section carefully to eliminate any uncertainties, and then click “Download Now.”
- When the download is complete, run the.exe file and choose “yes” when prompted to allow the program to make modifications to your device.
- After reading the agreement, decide whether you wish to “Decline” or “Accept.” Here, choose “Accept and Install” from the drop-down menu.
- Wait for the procedure to finish, which should take approximately half an hour. You will then be asked to restart your computer.
- Windows 11 will be setup automatically after the reboot.
Is it possible to get Windows 11 for free?
Microsoft has announced that all genuine Windows 10 customers will get the new Windows 11 OS as a free upgrade. According to the firm, the free operating system update will be offered first to newer PCs and devices, followed by those who are already using Windows 10. By mid-2022, Microsoft expects all eligible devices to have access to the free Windows 11 update. Windows 11 will be pre-installed for free on new PCs and laptops, but you should double-check before purchasing.
What Are Windows 11’s New Features?
Windows 11 includes a new aesthetic style, better window management, new multitasking capabilities that allow you to organize several windows across the screen, and a greater security emphasis. Microsoft Edge, which is based on the Blink layout engine, has completely replaced Internet Explorer in Windows 11, and Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool developed by Microsoft. has been incorporated into the Windows shell. Here are some of Windows 11’s greatest features.
For your PC, Windows 11 introduces a completely new and enhanced UI design. The operating system has a revamped interface that builds on the Fluent Design System, which includes translucency, shadows, a new color palette, and rounded geometry across the UI.
The taskbar’s buttons are center-aligned by default, and it is permanently pinned to the bottom edge of the screen; unlike earlier versions of Windows, it cannot be moved to the top, left, or right sides of the screen. The way you organize your windows on the screen has also gotten a much-needed boost. When you move your cursor over the maximize symbol, a drop-down palette appears, allowing you to organize the different windows anyway you like.
The Start menu, as well as icons on the taskbar, are centered on the screen. When the Start button is pressed, a selection of commonly used applications appears.
Task View, a new feature in Windows 10, has a new look and allows you to assign different backgrounds to each virtual desktop.
Layouts in a Snap
With Windows 11’s new Snap Layouts feature, you can arrange your desktop exactly as you want it. Another new feature in Windows 11 is Snap Layouts, which allows you to better organize applications and windows by grouping them together. It’s similar to how you can group your applications on Android and iOS, or how you can use Split Screen on Windows. From the taskbar, you can quickly minimize or expand the whole Snap Group, avoiding the need to browse through and launch numerous windows. This new Windows 11 feature is designed to assist users learn how to utilize window snapping. Hovering the cursor over a window’s maximize button or hitting Win + Z will bring up a snap layout.
You don’t need a second display to extend your digital workplace any more. Windows 11 makes it easier to establish numerous, distinct desktops, each of which may show various active windows and applications. You can now personalize them with various backgrounds, allowing you to build a desktop for personal usage, business, school, gaming, or anything else, and switch between them quickly. Keeping work and personal items apart might be a simple application. Users must click the + symbol in the upper left corner of the screen to activate a new desktop. Users may also move to a fresh virtual desktop by pressing Win + CTRL + D on their keyboard. A virtual desktop may be renamed according to the user or for identifying purposes after it has been established.
Widgets, a hidden panel that shoots up above your desktop from the left side of the screen, is a new feature that Microsoft is attempting to promote in Windows 11. Widgets may now be accessed and personalized straight from the Taskbar in Windows 11. Weather, stocks, sports, pictures, and news widgets will be shown by default, much as in Windows 10. Each widget appears in a color-coordinated, rounded rectangle, making them nearly similar. Click the profile icon in the top-right corner of the panel to add additional widgets (or click the Add widgets button under the currently pinned widgets). You may then add any of the mentioned widgets to the panel by clicking on them.
On Windows 11, you’ll have a better gaming experience.
In Windows 11, the slow and frustrating-to-use Windows 10 Xbox app will be replaced by a new Game Pass program that allows you to purchase, manage, and delete games, making it simpler for you to access and download games. In Windows 11 compatible computers, Auto HDR will also be enabled, providing better lighting and contrast for gaming and watching media.
Microsoft Teams is now fully integrated into Windows 11, enabling you to quickly communicate with friends and coworkers.
pps courtesy of the Amazon App Store
A new method to run small-screen Android applications on larger-screen Windows 11 PCs will be available via Microsoft’s app store, but it will be delayed. As of currently, Microsoft will not include Android app compatibility in Windows 11. While one of the major new features of Windows 11 is the ability to run Android applications, Microsoft will only begin previewing this capability in the coming months. With this capability, Windows 11 will be the first Windows operating system to allow users to download Android applications straight to their computers. These applications may be downloaded from the Microsoft Store through the Amazon Appstore once Windows 11 can handle them. To access the over 500,000 applications available on the Amazon Appstore, including Prime, TikTok, Netflix, Pinterest, and Uber, you’ll need to download the Amazon Appstore. You won’t be able to use every Android app in the Google Play Store, however. The Android application package (APK) file format may also be used to install Android applications from any source.
Microsoft Windows 11 is available for compatible devices. The windows 11 requirements are listed in order to ensure that your device will be compatible with the new operating system.
- pc health check windows 11
- windows 11 release date
- windows 11 download
- how to install windows 11
- windows 11 price